Abdul Razak off to Anji

Re: Razak to Anzhi *permanent*

From what was being said in the news reports, I'd already assumed it was permanent so I'd already accepted it. I don't like it though. I think he should be the next Yaya and who else better to mentor him as the model player he should be and fellow Ivorian. I think we were the perfect team to make him the player he should be.

Skashion said:
From what was being said in the news reports, I'd already assumed it was permanent so I'd already accepted it. I don't like it though. I think he should be the next Yaya and who else better to mentor him as the model player he should be and fellow Ivorian. I think we were the perfect team to make him the player he should be.

He's just not good enough though. Good luck to him nonetheless.

Skashion said:

Polishing and turds spring to mind.

BillyShears said:
It's harsh to say that of someone so young. He's only 20 years old and type of player I think he could be don't peak until past their mid twenties. I also think Yaya could have helped him get there and get there faster. Some players fit a player's development, some don't. Some fit them through a position being available to that particular type of player, some through having an excellent mentor. In this case I think we were a good fit for Razak through the latter. I don't watch Anzhi so can't comment on whether they are a good fit in the former or not. I hope they are. Anyway, as you say, good luck to him and if he does become the next Yaya I just hope we're never playing Anzhi in the Champions League with a weak midfield.

Im actually a fan of Razak but can accept why people didnt take a shine to him because he never did much in the few opportunities he got for the first team.

I think the biggest thing to note with this it was probably his attitude and not his ability that means he has been moved on

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
It's harsh to say that of someone so young. He's only 20 years old and type of player I think he could be don't peak until past their mid twenties. I also think Yaya could have helped him get there and get there faster. Some players fit a player's development, some don't. Some fit them through a position being available to that particular type of player, some through having an excellent mentor. In this case I think we were a good fit for Razak through the latter. I don't watch Anzhi so can't comment on whether they are a good fit in the former or not. I hope they are. Anyway, as you say, good luck to him and if he does become the next Yaya I just hope we're never playing Anzhi in the Champions League with a weak midfield.

haha you're not seriously worrying about facing Razak in the champions league are you? hahahaha bluemoon cracks me up sometimes are Anzhi even in the champions league at the minute?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Skashion said:
BillyShears said:

haha you're not seriously worrying about facing Razak in the champions league are you? hahahaha bluemoon cracks me up sometimes are Anzhi even in the champions league at the minute?

Nope - bottom of the Russian league at the moment.

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:

How do you mentor and teach someone that already thinks they've made it, that was part of the problem Skashion?

Good luck to the lad, hope he makes his name there and continues to develop as a player. Maybe one day we'll see him against City or linked with City

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:

We can't keep every young player we think might make it; we have to make room for the next crop coming through and give them the chance to step up.

I'm sure the coaches - both youth and senior - can pick out those youngsters whom they think have what it takes to succeed in the first team.

And those who don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.