Abdul Razak ... who he?

Think he is that Slovakian kid who we signed recently, he's on that Eacademy video

Since the announcement of City's squad numbers , many have been asking who is the number 62, Abdul Razak.

Abdul has been at City for the past six/seven months and even featured in a friendly fixture against LA Galaxy. More recently he played in the friendly at Macclesfield.

Research has found that he was at one stage with Crystal Palace and qualifies to play for the Ivory Coast

Ken Shabby said:
Blu KB said:
Think he is that Slovakian kid who we signed recently, he's on that Eacademy video
Wasn't that Albert Rusnak? This guy/kid is, I think, Ghanian. Only thing I've found about him.

I stand corrected. On the subject of academy players i've stumbled across a player by the name of Mohammed Abu.

Anyone know much about him?

BlueDejong said:
Since the announcement of City's squad numbers , many have been asking who is the number 62, Abdul Razak.

Abdul has been at City for the past six/seven months and even featured in a friendly fixture against LA Galaxy. More recently he played in the friendly at Macclesfield.

Research has found that he was at one stage with Crystal Palace and qualifies to play for the Ivory Coast

Abdul Razak plays cricket for the Pakis decent bowler not sure if he is what we are looking for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.