Abortion

Fred_Quimby

New programme next week. Very, very difficult for a man but have views anyway. This is a very difficult ‘moral’ view. When does life begin? Is having an abortion ‘murder’ as some views have it? Is it ever justified - health of the mother/rape? Be interested to see views. I am of the view that if you don’t want kids then don’t. Abortion should only be ‘offered’ under exceptional circumstances.

as far as im concerned its a life when it's mewling in a bed. other than that it's noones business cept the mothers.

Whatever about an individual's moral/religious beliefs; with the amount and variety of contraception available, abortion shouldn't be necessary in the vast majority of cases.

it's 2017. there's knocking 7 BILLION people on the planet. Most of them are living in shit.
99.999% of them will have a shit life.

Sadly, religion will have a say in some cases, rather than focus on the individuals circumstance/needs.

My god is called 'Kun' the rest is science.

I think there is a question, as the op said, of when is life - life? When should it be respected? Personally, I see no moral issue with having an abortion before the brain starts to develop, which is 22-24 weeks, that should be legal for any reason, as the foetus isn't an 'experiencer' yet. After 24 weeks.. I think things become messy. So, I'd say if you're gonna have an abortion, great, but do it as soon as you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.