Absolutely Buzzing ;-)

Stuart

my son is in the nursery class and goes monday to friday 12;45-3;15 . just dropped him off and his teacher pulled me to one side and gave me a brown envelope . she told me his yearly report was inside . the main reason she wanted to speak to me was because on friday morning at 9am ,in the main assembly hall , the school will be holding the 'pupil of the year' awards , awarded to each pupil in their respective year
she said if it would be alright if Jack could be there ? because he has been chosen as the nursery class 'pupil of the year' .
i can't wait to tell the missus . i'm so proud of him . not to have been effected by all the shit we've been through as a family , which is a credit to my missus , holding it together and not letting it effect Jack . so , so proud .
look's like a trip to Toy's R Us this weekend ;-)

Stuart said:
my son is in the nursery class and goes monday to friday 12;45-3;15 . just dropped him off and his teacher pulled me to one side and gave me a brown envelope . she told me his yearly report was inside . the main reason she wanted to speak to me was because on friday morning at 9am ,in the main assembly hall , the school will be holding the 'pupil of the year' awards , awarded to each pupil in their respective year
she said if it would be alright if Jack could be there ? because he has been chosen as the nursery class 'pupil of the year' .
i can't wait to tell the missus . i'm so proud of him . not to have been effected by all the shit we've been through as a family , which is a credit to my missus , holding it together and not letting it effect Jack . so , so proud .
look's like a trip to Toy's R Us this weekend ;-)

That sounds great.

And will you be treating Jack aswell?

;-P

Seriously, it's great news that.

Toys R Us... conveniently located near Eastlands, where there'll be a game on the big screen...

You're fooling no-one!

Joking aside, nice one Stu. If anyone deserves a bit of good news it's you sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.