Abuse of process

There is so much wrong with this sorry affair it would take me half the night to list the issues. The council even kept their wrong doing secret from other councillors.
They should be barred from office as they are clearly unfit.
Even if it is 4 mill that he has got, it is nothing compared to what he went through. Why are we jailing people who have no criminal record over an unpaid civil debt ?

There is so much wrong with this sorry affair it would take me half the night to list the issues. The council even kept their wrong doing secret from other councillors.
They should be barred from office as they are clearly unfit.
Even if it is 4 mill that he has got, it is nothing compared to what he went through. Why are we jailing people who have no criminal record over an unpaid civil debt ?
Pretty depressing really

She was a solicitor, he’d asked her to leave as she was complaining about some wine. She was dating a member of the council
Aaarggghhhhhhh. You are doin' mi head in.
You said punching horses. I am aware that sonecstuck up woman punched a .....

Oh forget it Ski c@@@

Aaarggghhhhhhh. You are doin' mi head in.
You said punching horses. I am aware that sonecstuck up woman punched a .....

Oh forget it Ski c@@@
The name of the pub was ‘The Snooty Fox’ I had one pint in there when it first opened. Unfortunately it attracted the kind of Hooray Henry crowd you’d expect, not really my kind of pub

The name of the pub was ‘The Snooty Fox’ I had one pint in there when it first opened. Unfortunately it attracted the kind of Hooray Henry crowd you’d expect, not really my kind of pub
No idea what this fred is about (pissed)...
But i once shagged a Snooty Fox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.