AC/DC @ Etihad

What a show I think I might have lost my hearing, Fatxel Rose was very good standin and Angus Young is probably one of the best guitarists Ive ever seen, have to say out of the 3 artists so far I've enjoyed this the most, up next Stone Roses.

Yeah it was a great gig, I was stood near the where someone set off two flares , which made it even hotter! And in nice surroundings too!

Was out in town having a lunchtime drink with a mate when got a call at 5pm that another mate had a spare - so hopped on tram, few more beers and what a great gig! We were on the pitch, liked the way that fatso axel changed voice depending on whether it was a Bon Scott song or Brian Johnson song.
The sound was soooo much better than at Deeside Leisure Centre, though it was cosy.

Was out in town having a lunchtime drink with a mate when got a call at 5pm that another mate had a spare - so hopped on tram, few more beers and what a great gig! We were on the pitch, liked the way that fatso axel changed voice depending on whether it was a Bon Scott song or Brian Johnson song.
The sound was soooo much better than at Deeside Leisure Centre, though it was cosy.

Axl is a talented guy. I wasn't going to see AC/DC this year, having seen them last year, but the prospect of seeing them with Mr Rose was too intriguing.

Deeside Leisure Centre! Those were the days.

Very strange marketing stragery by the club. A colleague from here in Malaysia visited the Etihad to buy a real City shirt for his sons. Got to the shop found it closed only selling ac dc stuff. He went to the scum superstore and brought 2 rag shirts. A possible 2 life long fans missed out on there. Dissapointing after all the build up i gave him about City being a real club. He told me that it looked like money was more improtant than the fans.

Maybe the think no one wants city stuff when the gigs are on, I know they were closing down for a few weeks to get ready for the new launch

I dont know because I was'nt there, tourism (spit that we have tourists) dose'nt phase itself round the football season. There should be facilities to buy stuff all year round. Unless i am missing something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.