Academy

bluesteve

Can anyone direct me to the results for various age levels we have. A rag mate was saying that their youngsters beat ours recently so would like to check. I know the EDS and the U18 both beat the rags. The U14 are National champions. So that leaves the U16.
Thanks

bluesteve said:
Can anyone direct me to the results for various age levels we have. A rag mate was saying that their youngsters beat ours recently so would like to check. I know the EDS and the U18 both beat the rags. The U14 are National champions. So that leaves the U16.
Thanks

I seem to recall on the Match report for the U18's Derby that the U16 result was also mentioned, and we won 2-0, (definitely won though)

bluesteve said:
Thanks

Your rag mate is obviously a liar. When they met last Saturday both our U18'S & U16's beat theirs by the same score 2-0.

It could have been 10 said:
bluesteve said:
Thanks

Your rag mate is obviously a liar. When they met last Saturday both our U18'S & U16's beat theirs by the same score 2-0.
Not like a rag to rewrite history.

bluesteve said:
Thanks

It was 2 nil and from what I saw of the game it could have been quite a few more. W were miles the better side.

Although if Moyes had been managing the side he would have said they were unlucky

Nelly's Left Foot said:
bluesteve said:
Thanks

It was 2 nil and from what I saw of the game it could have been quite a few more. W were miles the better side.

Although if Moyes had been managing the side he would have said they were unlucky
'Aye the wee lads were unlucky, but they had more crosses'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.