acid attacks in london

city saint

wtf is up with people these days.trying to rob but why ruin some poor fuckers life for a fucking moped.i despair of the human race at times

Yeah nasty although the thought of a mugger , rapist or burglar being drenched in it by their victim is quite appealing.

Fucking twats using this, but horrible.cunts have used household chemicals to attack people for a long time, rember when I was young round belle vue at one point a gang was there on fri/sat nights spraying deoderant, polish and other aerosoles in peoples faces. Not as bad as acid mind and why you would consider it I don't know unless you were a complete arsehole.

It's hard to ban because so many household chemicals contain corohsive or irritant substances.

Rapists too.

Hmm. Gets a bit tedious though these sort of comments - it's not like these fantasy torture methods (in this case on teenagers) are ever going to be carried out, fortunately we don't live in Saudi Arabia and other country's where they do stuff like this, were better than them, we have a justice system to be proud of.

They should get life in prison for this, with no chance of release. If the two that have been arrested are the ones that did it, then I hope they don't go easy on them because of their ages. If they are old enough to carry out these types of attacks then they are old enough to be punished severely. They need to make an example of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.