ad.crwdcntrl.net...

B B

blueinsa

Causing huge issues this afternoon between every page with some very long load times whilst staring at a white blank page.

Not forget that stupid advert at the top keeps playing music at me. Annoying is a polite word.

Adblocker if Ric isn't careful is another,

(don't worry I wont use adblocker, keeping it free and all that- just sort it please)

Edit, not doing it now, thanks Mods)

Blue Mist said:
Not forget that stupid advert at the top keeps playing music at me. Annoying is a polite word.

(don't worry I wont use adblocker, keeping it free and all that- just sort it please)

You probably need to direct your thanks to De Niro, he's the technical wizard where the MODs are concerned.

malg said:
Blue Mist said:

You probably need to direct your thanks to De Niro, he's the technical wizard where the MODs are concerned.

To be honest I was just being sarcastic (in a friendly way) I don't think they did anything it was just glitch, a bit like the Matrix but more Poundshop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.