Adam Ant

Mad Eyed Screamer

About to see Adam Ant in 45 mins (in the bar across the road half pissed after watching the City game)
Never saw him back in the day of The Ants so looking forward to it. Should have been a September last year gig but was postponed because of rhe hurricane.

So unplug United and do us all a favour
That football lost its taste so try another flavour
Man City (hey hey hey hey)

Enjoy MES, doesn't matter how old they and you are if you like it, do it. In the words of a band who are special to me .Lay down thy raincoat and groove. Have a beer for me while I have to peel a load of veg for tomorrow.

Couldn't sing a note - worst act in live aid by a country mile. Great Videos though !!

About to see Adam Ant in 45 mins (in the bar across the road half pissed after watching the City game)
Never saw him back in the day of The Ants so looking forward to it. Should have been a September last year gig but was postponed because of rhe hurricane.

Hope you enjoyed last night MES.

Your little ditty is very good, and I can’t stop singing it in my head!

Really enjoyed it. His voice sounds the same. He was bouncing over the stage, not bad for 62 or 63.
He sang my favourite - Car Trouble.
When he did Kings of the wild frontier, the double drumming intro almost shook the building! Very powerful.
Did all the hits and more except Ant Rap which given Marco, Merrick, Terry Lee and Gary Gibbs weren't there was understandable!
He even did Young Parisians.
He certainly enjoyed himself.
Have a picture with him I shall post later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.