Adam Johnson - Going or not ?

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
I personally was hopeful as all the papers said he had put in excellent performances at the training camp. But today, when he wasn't named in the starting lineup for tomorrows game im doubtful. Also Fabio's comments today about how he can sympathize with the pressure AJ is facing.

My Verdict: He's not going. (Really really hope I'm wrong)

What do you think ?

MCFC-OKAY said:
I personally was hopeful as all the papers said he had put in excellent performances at the training camp. But today, when he wasn't named in the starting lineup for tomorrows game im doubtful. Also Fabio's comments today about how he can sympathize with the pressure AJ is facing.

My Verdict: He's not going. (Really really hope I'm wrong)

What do you think ?

Hope he goes, but I think along with SWP he'll miss out with Lennon and Walcott taking the wide berths. I also think he'll take an extra central midfielder perhaps Huddlestone as cover for the injured Barry. We'll find out Tuesday though one way or another!

I really want AJ and SWP to go, but I just don't see that happening, it will be one or the other, my heart says SWP has the better chance. It's a joke though, Walcott is bobbins, Lennon is a good player but he looks like an absolute tit. He should take Lennon, SWP and AJ (left and right)

Ticket For Schalke said:
Personally see it the other way, that capello has seen enough to take him.

AJ may be a suprise starter at the wc.

I reckon your bang on their, I certainly hope so anyway. I think the creativity/versatility he offers is too great for capello to ignore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.