Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

So despite our defense being our down fall last year you would not improve if in fact might make it worse

The problem last year was Laporte got injured.

My point is that when you sign a player its a 5 year commitment. Its a question of how far down the list do you go and at what point do you think - we might have better options next summer. I hope i'm wrong but I would have gone this year with what we had.

The problem last year was Laporte got injured.

My point is that when you sign a player its a 5 year commitment. Its a question of how far down the list do you go and at what point do you think - we might have better options next summer. I hope i'm wrong but I would have gone this year with what we had.
What do you see as being an issue with Dias?

2 Million for Tosin ??
Even my grandmother will sell him higher than this value
Txiki is and always a Disaster for this team

2 Million for Tosin ??
Even my grandmother will sell him higher than this value
Txiki is and always a Disaster for this team
Luckily you can always go back to supporting whichever team was winning stuff before you jumped ship.

Well either way, he very obviously was. Unless you think we were negotiating with ADL all summer just for fun and that basically every bit of reporting was wrong.
Very obviously according to who? Do you really think we chased him all summer (without allegedly speaking directly to the owner) and then at the last minute spoke to Porto & Sevilla for alternatives? We would have been speaking to all 3 at the same time to see what was possible.

Very obviously according to who? Do you really think we chased him all summer (without allegedly speaking directly to the owner) and then at the last minute spoke to Porto & Sevilla for alternatives? We would have been speaking to all 3 at the same time to see what was possible.
Exactly......probably got told no or wait till after CL stuff and got lucky they didn't qualify ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.