Ade a case for the defence - SUE EM'

wandarah said:
Look, we both know you'll be in with a chance for the Carling.

Still 1 more trophy than Arsenal can realistically win.

A good season for Arsenal is scraping 4th place and hoping that the myth of your 'good football' continues despite lack of evidence.

i hope we will take this on like now seen as we are a big club and not act like a school boy getting punished by the head master in the past the rules were bent to punish city i just hope we don't let it happen again.

the ben thatcher incident was seen and dealt with by the referee but punishment was still given after the event that's not what the rules say ( i am not saying he didn't deserve it hi did) bt it was an example of the media hyping something and the powers that be jumping on the band wagon hence the eduardo ban was a dive but shouldn't have been punished under the rules.

also

why is there a problem with ade doing the 100 mtrs to the arsenal fans all i would say is i would have liked him to get down there in less than 13 seconds they deserve it for the way they have been with him best centre forward bar drogba and they never gave him any credit for what he did £25 mill was the best deal we ever did

why has no one got on to the fact that although ade may have provoked the crowd there was missiles through what's the punishment for that banning orders fines a game behind closed doors no not a mention

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.