Ade Durham on Talksport

I was speaking to Adrian last night, and today as he contacted me about ordering a copy of my latest book for his lad, who is a blue. He’s nothing but complementary about us as seen in this message.

For the record I sent him a book free of charge after that performance on TS.

View attachment 107779
That’s fabulous. Thanks for sharing. Nice one bud :-)

He is at Anfailed reporting on scouse v luton tonight and just before the start said something along the lines of " hey guess what pool and utd fans there are pockets of empty seats at anfailed but it is an early kick off and i am sure that 10 or 15 minutes into the game they will be full, just like they were at the Etihad last night".

Caught Ade this morning by accident he's quality.
That **** shouty mouth jim shit last week was boring everyone about comparing
us against so called legacy club's he obviously didn't think we were anywhere near them.
Well shit jim let's compare you against legacy broadcasters such as Ade, Chappers or Lineker
Your nowhere near these greats you yellow tie wearing,drunk driver prick (fuck off)

He is at Anfailed reporting on scouse v luton tonight and just before the start said something along the lines of " hey guess what pool and utd fans there are pockets of empty seats at anfailed but it is an early kick off and i am sure that 10 or 15 minutes into the game they will be full, just like they were at the Etihad last night".
They’ll be switching of talk sport in their droves if he keeps this up.

Fuck knows how I remembered this, but @Fallingbostel Blue posted this years ago which would make sense.

I don’t listen much these days but I did exchange a few friendly emails with AD years ago, back in the Kevin Keegan era I think. Anyway yes that all rings true, he did go to Manchester Uni and would often go to City games. I always thought he was one of the better presenters on TS- certainly one of the most knowledgeable.

He’ll be getting death threats and they’ll keep bombarding talksport till they end his employment with them,this is what these cnuts would do ..

Also justified the empty seats at 7.30 due to lousy traffic in god awful weather. He certanly bit back in favour of City alright in reference to b*sh social media crap from Utd and L'pool fans. Shame it was only Dean Saunders in the studio who went on to talk about crisps (I kid you not) straight after !
Im guessing he knows fuck all about crisps too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.