Adebayor (merged)

Re: Adebayor

If anyone remebers how he played against us 2 years ago but he was brilliant. Perhaps he just needs to feel wanted

chesterguy said:
If anyone remebers how he played against us 2 years ago but he was brilliant. Perhaps he just needs to feel wanted

don't come here then, by the sounds of it. numpties. good enough to lead arsenal's attack with distinction, be linked with chelsea, barca, AC, but not good enough for city.

celf said:
simon23 said:
undoubtedly good player but too similar to what RSC offers us

a no from me

thing is simon IF RSC gets injured we are back to square one,on his day this guy is unplayable and has an excellent prem goalscoring record its a yes from me IF we do want him!!!!!!!

if we didnt have rsc already id say a definate yes to him.....maybe we should have gone for adebeyour first????????

bizzbo said:
chesterguy said:

don't come here then, by the sounds of it. numpties. good enough to lead arsenal's attack with distinction, be linked with chelsea, barca, AC, but not good enough for city.

Couldnt have put it better. Fuck me, I dont know what goes through some heads.

simon23 said:
Goater666 said:
CITYROBBO said:
Adebayor think we can do better than him!

Don't be silly.

Who do you think is better?

fabiano
eto'o

Fabiano doesn't have premiership experience, was about as prolific as ade last season.

Eto'o doesn't want to play for us. Regardless of whether he'd be better for us.

Goater666 said:
simon23 said:
Goater666 said:
CITYROBBO said:
Adebayor think we can do better than him!

Don't be silly.

Who do you think is better?

fabiano
eto'o

Fabiano doesn't have premiership experience, was about as prolific as ade last season.

Eto'o doesn't want to play for us. Regardless of whether he'd be better for us.

you asked who do you think is better....both those players are better in my opinion

Simon23 you keep quoting players who have neve played in the premiership. This guy has consistently scored goals in the premiership a feat which eto'o and fabiano havent done and before you come back at me with they score goals in the spanish league yes i accept that BUT so does forlan and he didnt do it here.

We are trying to hit the ground running and i think wed have a better chance to do that with a guy who knows the league as oppose to 2 guys who while good in another league have no guarantees that the will play well in this league add onto that the stress of settling into a foreign country etc and this cold turn out to be a decent buy.

Id have both the 2 players you mentioned but there is alot of variable to consider with both.

No to Adebayor. I think it's more genius to go for Daniel Guiza from Fenerbahce.

simon23 said:
you asked who do you think is better....both those players are better in my opinion

Fabiano isnt better imo, but yeh Eto'o is.

You said we could do better. Well if we're talking about signing someone better then no we couldn't.

this all just started in another thread on hear and now everyone thinks he is on the way!!! there are loads off better strikers than him who we could go for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.