Adebayor (merged)

Anybody moaning about how many Adebayor misses, these are the number of premier league goals scored over the past two seasons :-

Adebayor - 34

Rooney - 24
Van persie - 18
Anelka - 20
Drogba - 13
Crouch - 16
Berbatov - 24
Keane - 25
Gerrard - 27

He will get goals for us , and gives us great options !!

Prophet of Doom said:
Anybody moaning about how many Adebayor misses, these are the number of premier league goals scored over the past two seasons :-

Adebayor - 34

Rooney - 24
Van persie - 18
Anelka - 20
Drogba - 13
Crouch - 16
Berbatov - 24
Keane - 25
Gerrard - 27

where's Torres?

I can't believe I've read so many negative comments about Adebayor. He has played the last three years for a club in The top 4 and the CL and has scored goals on a regular basis, some of them phenomenal. And here we are moaning about it when during the same time we had a forward line with Samaras and Corradi in it. Let's get a grip, he is an awesome player and will bring a lot to the party.

agreed bellamy is some boy, when we first got him i was very sceptical but he has been a top pro in my eyes. I love the honesty in all his interviews and I'm glad we will have him as a squad player (provided he stays fit)[/quote]

Used to hate him and wasn't keen on us signing him at all,but he won me over when had a fiver on him for first goal against Copenhagen last season.That's how fickle I am .

After a busy day yesterday I hope those of you who got down to the stadium enjoyed yourselves! Apologies I couldnt post anything any earlier than I did as I was quite busy! I only found out what was going on at around 2AM Saturday morning, but all went well and apologies again for the amount of time it took us to complete everything as I think some people were expecting him to be at the stadium for around 5.30ish, that would of been the case only we had some difficulties with one of the scanners so sorry if you were waiting around!

stu9488 said:
After a busy day yesterday I hope those of you who got down to the stadium enjoyed yourselves! Apologies I couldnt post anything any earlier than I did as I was quite busy! I only found out what was going on at around 2AM Saturday morning, but all went well and apologies again for the amount of time it took us to complete everything as I think some people were expecting him to be at the stadium for around 5.30ish, that would of been the case only we had some difficulties with one of the scanners so sorry if you were waiting around!

Has he had his medical yet?

Rammy Blue said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Adebayor - 34

Rooney - 24
Van persie - 18
Anelka - 20
Drogba - 13
Crouch - 16
Berbatov - 24
Keane - 25
Gerrard - 27

where's Torres?

Torres scored 38. So that's one player above Ade, 2nd to the best striker in the world aint too bad!

Torres 57 (38)
Ade 63 (34)

Dillon said:
Torres scored 38. So that's one player above Ade, 2nd to the best striker in the world aint too bad!

Torres 57 (38)
Ade 63 (34)

Oh and Ronaldo:

C. Ronaldo 67 (49)

Crazy. Tranny was WPOTY though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.