Adebayor

erocsevil

Are we a 1 man team? If Adebayor doesn't score, we don't win. Of all the league games we've played this season, we've only won 1 game, vs West Ham in which Adebayor hasn't scored.

At the start of the season, the press and everyone else was going on about how we've got 11 strikers, but we still miss someone who will stick the ball in the back of the net when Adebayor isn't there.

Therefore, I think in January its a must to go and get David Villa from Valencia, who now look like they're prepared to sell!

Re: Adebeyor

Its Adebayor, and I disagree mate, You can only say that when we have played a lot of games.

He'll want guarenteed CL football, especially at his age. Also, Barca, AC Milan, Livershite and Rags have shown interest. On top of all that he has shown in the past he is not motivated by money. Adding all that up, I doubt we'd stand a chance.

cashmoney said:
He'll want guarenteed CL football, especially at his age. Also, Barca, AC Milan, Livershite and Rags have shown interest. On top of all that he has shown in the past he is not motivated by money. Adding all that up, I doubt we'd stand a chance.

Hahahahahaha quality.

BENJIHAI said:
cashmoney said:

Hahahahahaha quality.

Que?

cashmoney said:

Youre not a City fan so why are you saying 'we' when referring to City?

True_Blue69 said:
cashmoney said:

Fuck, sorry you're right. If I wanted to be pedantic I'd say I wrote "we'd" not "we". Anyway I meant to say "I doubt you'd stand a chance". Why don't you have smileys either? I wanted to put one after "Rags". All of the points I made are valid though, are they not?

Only here for sensible debate I you want. If I get banned then I think its a bit sad as I enjoy football conversations with Liverpool, Leeds, Arsenal fans on their boards but bye bye just in case.

cashmoney said:
True_Blue69 said:

Fuck, sorry you're right. If I wanted to be pedantic I'd say I wrote "we'd" not "we". Anyway I meant to say "I doubt you'd stand a chance". Why don't you have smileys either? I wanted to put one after "Rags". All of the points I made are valid though, are they not?

Only here for sensible debate I you want. If I get banned then I think its a bit sad as I enjoy football conversations with Liverpool, Leeds, Arsenal fans on their boards but bye bye just in case.

Then why on all your posts do you pretend to be a city fan you bell end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.