Adebayor

Re: Adebeyor

True_Blue69 said:
cashmoney said:
Fuck, sorry you're right. If I wanted to be pedantic I'd say I wrote "we'd" not "we". Anyway I meant to say "I doubt you'd stand a chance". Why don't you have smileys either? I wanted to put one after "Rags". All of the points I made are valid though, are they not?

Only here for sensible debate I you want. If I get banned then I think its a bit sad as I enjoy football conversations with Liverpool, Leeds, Arsenal fans on their boards but bye bye just in case.

Then why on all your posts do you pretend to be a city fan you bell end?

Because, unlike on most sites, if someone comes on here who is a United fan thy get banned without being given any chance. The reason stated "being a Rag bastard". That is frankly pathetic. If someone comes on here spouting shite annd being a wanker then fair enough ban them. All other football sites I go on there are fans from rival/other teams and yes they get friendly abuse, however, as long as the debate is sensible they can stay.

I had to pretend to be one of you lot to get enough posts to start a thread. I have no I dea why I am justifying myself for posting on an open internet forum but you asked so there you go.

cashmoney said:
True_Blue69 said:

Because, unlike on most sites, if someone comes on here who is a United fan thy get banned without being given any chance. The reason stated "being a Rag bastard". That is frankly pathetic. If someone comes on here spouting shite annd being a wanker then fair enough ban them. All other football sites I go on there are fans from rival/other teams and yes they get friendly abuse, however, as long as the debate is sensible they can stay.

I had to pretend to be one of you lot to get enough posts to start a thread. I have no I dea why I am justifying myself for posting on an open internet forum but you asked so there you go.

At least our site is open for registration from other fans. There are many none City fans on here that contribute well, a main one being darkershadeofblue.
I'v been sent links for redissue several times from my mate, but only members can view, and registration is closed for some bizzarre reason.!

cashmoney said:
True_Blue69 said:

No, United fans that arn't twats are allowed (hmm, I see why that would cause you a problem).

And the reason the rule was made was because some of your "friends" started spamming the board.

cashmoney said:

Sorry, but you've been sussed for telling lies so people will now assume you are a WUM - me included. And it's bollocks to say that you'd get banned for being a rag.

Judge BB hereby sentences you to .... a lifetime of being a rag wum.

Take him down.

bowdonblue said:
cashmoney said:

Sorry, but you've been sussed for telling lies so people will now assume you are a WUM - me included. And it's bollocks to say that you'd get banned for being a rag.

Judge BB hereby sentences you to .... a lifetime of being a rag wum.

Take him down.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO K, so my OP was not valid what so ever then?

erocsevil said:
cashmoney said:

At least our site is open for registration from other fans. There are many none City fans on here that contribute well, a main one being darkershadeofblue.
I'v been sent links for redissue several times from my mate, but only members can view, and registration is closed for some bizzarre reason.!

They are increasing the bandwidth. The amount of people who want to join is too many currently and results in the site crashing constantly. This is the reason you cant post pics within posts on there too. The only wat to controll it is t0 1)charge (which ruins the whole point of fan forums) or 2) take advertising (annoying but lesser of the two evils 3)get someone to privatly fund it (aint going to happen) or 4) cancel registration untill the bandwidth can be increased. Hope this helps. There are non united members on there though Duffer is a dyed in the wool Scouse fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.