Adebayour to spurs 8 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adebayor

Kompany is King said:
Still not gone yet?

some "ITK" on the spurs forum is claiming,the hold up is that they want to tie up a deal with johnson at the same time........how true i dont know..

SPIDERBOY said:
Kompany is King said:
Still not gone yet?

some "ITK" on the spurs forum is claiming,the hold up is that they want to tie up a deal with johnson at the same time........how true i dont know..

One at a time.

Interesting if they want Johnson, does this mean Bale may be back as an option?

Kompany is King said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Kompany is King said:
Still not gone yet?

One at a time.

Nope.

Kompany is King said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Kompany is King said:
Still not gone yet?

One at a time.

dunno if they do want johno,just what someone has posted.

SPIDERBOY said:
Kompany is King said:
SPIDERBOY said:

One at a time.

dunno if they do want johno,just what someone has posted.

Ade, Johnno, be good an shut the door on your way out lads.......and look sharp, we got business to do, football to ruin.

Johnson going to Tottenham would concern me personally. They are a team that play with width and he would thrive in that team as they play to his strengths. Because we play a passing game and don't really use direct wingers as such it limits the impact that he can have and forfiets his playing style limiting his impact.

Johnson has scored some brilliant goals at crucial times for us but he is used as a substitute on many occasions and never seems to be able to establish himself as a first team regular. Mancini has made several public statements highlighting his need to improve his game, indicating that he may not rate him?

I just think that if Tottenham sign Johnson then it could be one that could come back to bite us on the arse.

C_T_I_D said:
Johnson going to Tottenham would concern me personally. They are a team that play with width and he would thrive in that team as they play to his strengths. Because we play a passing game and don't really use direct wingers as such it limits the impact that he can have and forfiets his playing style limiting his impact.

Johnson has scored some brilliant goals at crucial times for us but he is used as a substitute on many occasions and never seems to be able to establish himself as a first team regular. Mancini has made several public statements highlighting his need to improve his game, indicating that he may not rate him?

I just think that if Tottenham sign Johnson then it could be one that could come back to bite us on the arse.

Why would it concern you. He is not top drawer which is what we need to progress. He is an average player at best. Support any player in a blue shirt but if you want an opinion of Johnson....Overated mard arse!

C_T_I_D said:

Good points made. But Mancini making statements about players isnt negative its a challenge to the player to reach the potential he sees in them , Nasri, Aguero for example. I really think AJ has a lot to offer if he takes on Mancinis advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.