Adidas Stretfords

Ric

Administrator
Adidas have been busy hyping their limited edition "Stretfords" over recent weeks, aimed exclusively at United fans.

The first pictures have been released to much fanfare. And they're sky blue. Brilliant. United fans aren't happy judging by the comments.

Adidas have been busy hyping their limited edition "Stretfords" over recent weeks, aimed exclusively at United fans.

The first pictures have been released to much fanfare. And they're sky blue. Brilliant. United fans aren't happy judging by the comments.

Bit of a conundrum adidas supplying the dirty twats. I've never had a problem previously when avoiding anything associated with that lot. Sharp electricals, check. Vodafone, check. Chevrolet, wouldn't be seen dead in one anyway. Even found it really easy to dislike Nike but I've always had Adidas trainers. Anyone want to buy some samba supers, green suede with yellow stripes?

Bit of a conundrum adidas supplying the dirty twats. I've never had a problem previously when avoiding anything associated with that lot. Sharp electricals, check. Vodafone, check. Chevrolet, wouldn't be seen dead in one anyway. Even found it really easy to dislike Nike but I've always had Adidas trainers. Anyone want to buy some samba supers, green suede with yellow stripes?
very good.......

http://

Adidas Broadhursts
i60.tinypic.com/2zs3cbk.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.