Adrien Rabiot

Shaelumstash

Was really impressed with him for PSG, excellent touch and technique for a 19 year old. Looked at his Wiki and he was at City in 2008, did anyone see him at the time or know why we let him go? Another one we've let slip through the net, looks a very promising player.

By googling he left our academy because of "bad treatment", and his mother decided to go back to France.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
I know nothing about Rabiot other than what I saw today and he certainly didn't look out of place at that level.

Having said that, would rather have Verratti and/or Motta.

And matuidi...and zlatan...and Silva...and lucas, fuck it can we trade squads?

IWasHere said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
I know nothing about Rabiot other than what I saw today and he certainly didn't look out of place at that level.

I don't think psg's squad is better, if at all, than ours. Its just more balanced (but still a bit lopsided due to both ibra and cavani)

I bought him for my computer game where I'm Nottingham Forests boss so I'll give you my opinion on him in due course. He does have lovely cherub like curly hair though....that I do know. I'll be playing fifa all day tomorrow so stay tuned for my scouting report.

bluechampion7891 said:
IWasHere said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:

I don't think psg's squad is better, if at all, than ours. Its just more balanced (but still a bit lopsided due to both ibra and cavani)

This is a wind up surely

IWasHere said:
bluechampion7891 said:
IWasHere said:

This is a wind up surely

not really

aguero is a better striker than both cavani and ibra. Silva is much better than any of their creative midfielders. Yaya is still better at controlling games. defense I give to psg but even there luiz is a clown who gets up for the big games and thiago silva has had a similar decline to Kompany (although he was very good yesterday). On form I would say they are roughly the same. Oh and motta is better than Fernando (who isnt)

but when you look at the balance of the the XI, PSG is more balanced. a target-man in Ibra, midfield has a ball carrier, a controller and a defensive mid who actually reads the game and can play football. compared to city, where we often need to play a targetman alongside aguero, which means a midfield 2 that is over run far too easily. even if the individual quality of those 2 is better than PSGs (fernandinho is similar to Matuidi)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.