Advent Calendars

BoyBlue_1985

Right im 28 and I just bought my advent calendar for next months coming festivities of the birth of some bloke in the middle east who most probably wasn't born in the month of December.
Anyway I digress does anyone else still by an advent calendar even though childhood is now but a distant memory?

I've got a Jehovah's Witness advent calendar this year. Every time you open a door you get told to fuck off.

Tuearts right boot said:
Wifey bought me one a few years ago.Hung it up.Fatal,by the 2nd it was empty. Like easter eggs,just an expensive bar of choccy.

Tastes so much better in egg form though.

We gotta pizza one through our door, threw it in the bin.

Don't think i've had an advent calendar in ages.

I'm actually surprised we still get the ones with the chocolates in, i'm all for them but what with everyone trying to tell us how to eat and what to eat.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Anyway I digress does anyone else still by an advent calendar even though childhood is now but a distant memory?

Doesn't have to be...

96.jpg

Because im great i made one for my missus this year, costs a bit trying to find 25 things to put in the fucking thing though.

Oh, and only bellends get advent calendars that go to new year

CTID1988 said:
Because im great i made one for my missus this year, costs a bit trying to find 25 things to put in the fucking thing though.

Oh, and only bellends get advent calendars that go to new year

I thought that after the 24th there is so much food to eat who the fuck needs a spare chocolate in a calendar.

Glad im not the only sad muppet then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.