Advice on loaning out season ticket

sboroMCFC

Hi,

As I have recently moved to Oxford and I'm going to be busy most weekends, I'm potentially looking at loaning out my season ticket. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this? I can't really justify paying £730 for a season ticket that I'm hardly using (and an empty seat) but obviously I need to make sure that it's in safe hands. Any advice from people who have done this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

For anyone that might be interested, here are the details:

East level 1, block 106, rot T seat 116
6,390 loyalty points
No Cup schemes (but can add if you want me to)

I'm happy for the ticket to be used for any away matches. I can just post the tickets onto you.

The ticket cost me £730 as it's a Platinum card.

Here's the view from the seat (makes me sad looking at it and potentially letting it go!)

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=308wgmc&s=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=308wgmc&s=8</a>

PM me if you want more info.

never divulge supporter number or log in details
request bank transfer for cash (b4 posting)
post via special delivery
sell to BM poster with a decent history
keep a dialogue going throughout the season
get loanees details: phone, address, email
stipulate the terms and conditions i.e. 1 year only
offer a discount to entice potential takers

remember you can declare the ticket lost at any time and get a free replacement (you are in control!)

Just my thoughts off the top of my head

1) Verify the persons details,Passport' Driving lic. Utility bills
2) Make sure they qualify to attend the HOME end, Membership card with a REAL supporter number. You can check with City.
3) Get the full amount (£730) before handing over your season card.
Do all this, and if there is any misuse,e.g. selling on tickets at inflated prices, poor behaviour. They will be responsible.
Best of luck!

bananamilksheikh said:

remember you can declare the ticket lost at any time and get a free replacement (you are in control!)

Its on the season card!!

Get all of the money up front - if you get instalments and they get banned you'll not see the rest of your cash of that I'm pretty sure!

Just hope whoever has it doesn't get permanently banned or temporarily banned with less than three home games left in the season.

Contact the club and see if there's an official way of doing this - pretty sure there is as a one off.

Be careful, plenty of decent people who'd give you no trouble at all - but if the one you choose does you might lose all your points and chance to renew again - the club won't accept that you'd sold it on as an excuse seeing as you shouldn't have done it in the first place!

Pelly Greeny said:
bananamilksheikh said:

Its on the season card!!

ok. sorry for that error. I did say it was just from the top of my head. btw your advice includes things I already suggested!

Get all of the money up front - if you get instalments and they get banned you'll not see the rest of your cash of that I'm pretty sure!

Just hope whoever has it doesn't get permanently banned or temporarily banned with less than three home games left in the season.

Contact the club and see if there's an official way of doing this - pretty sure there is as a one off.

Be careful, plenty of decent people who'd give you no trouble at all - but if the one you choose does you might lose all your points and chance to renew again - the club won't accept that you'd sold it on as an excuse seeing as you shouldn't have done it in the first place!

1) Send the card to me, along with all your bank details and passwords
2) Never contact me again.

Happy to assist ;)

Might take it off you for 4/5 games mate if you're interested, can't do the full year though.

aguero93:20 said:
Might take it off you for 4/5 games mate if you're interested, can't do the full year though.

Let me guess - Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs and the rags ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.