Affinity with West Ham. How did it start?

Ive no affinity with them .Remember them well in the 70sand 80s no love lost between City fans and them back then .Just because we all older and don't fight with each other any more doesn't mean we are best mates

Stemmed from us being very similar in fan base they were the small team in London we the same in mcr according to everyone else. Always had an affinity for them.

Think it was from the last game of the season back in the late 80's we were relegated, they stayed up. The 'ammers all invaded to pitch and marched up to the city end in a whole goading way. We all started singing "we'll meet again, dont know where dont know when..." the atmosphere changed and our relegation party started. They were lining the streets applauding us on the way back up to the tube.... silly fuckers.

They played some great football in the 70s with players who obviously loved the club ...
Brooking, Devonshire, Bonds, Lampard

I’ve always had a soft spot for them since then

how many players have we shared over the years? I'm only 30 so will need some help..

Trevor Sinclair
Pablo Zabaleta
Joe Hart
Eyal Berkovic
Carlos Tevez
Craig Bellamy
Wayne Bridge
David James
Frank Lampard
Paulo Wanchope

how many players have we shared over the years? I'm only 30 so will need some help..

Trevor Sinclair
Pablo Zabaleta
Joe Hart
Eyal Berkovic
Carlos Tevez
Craig Bellamy
Wayne Bridge
David James
Frank Lampard
Paulo Wanchope
Steve lomas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.