Aguero’s reaction to QPR game and infamous 93:20

Sums up Sergio that it's a video about him scoring one of the greatest goals of all time and he spends half of it doing a film review of Barton's antics. I can see why he and Luiz don't get on...

Explaining Joleon's forehead as well...oh Kun.

Brilliant video this.

most people know, Sergio has started to live stream playing games but this 40 minute video is him watching the 93:20 documentary back. This one includes the English translation of what he is saying

brilliant watch

Absolutely superb.

"The doctor? The doctor? I think he left"

Another thing I noticed was Aguero had watched the full match against dippers last season. Bet he loved that performance he put in, got to be one of the best ones I’ve seen him do. Not just in terms of goal scoring (hat tricks) etc

Brilliant video this.

most people know, Sergio has started to live stream playing games but this 40 minute video is him watching the 93:20 documentary back. This one includes the English translation of what he is saying

brilliant watch

Wow, he confirms a suspicion I’ve had all these years, that ‘that’ goal was a mis-hit. Always felt he was aiming the other side and he sliced it. And he confirms it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.