Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwren said:
well ..you either have composure in front of goal or you don,t...........and although i,d like to give Aguero the benefit of the doubt for last season.....injuries, personal problems aside, i,m afraid he just hasn,t the composure never mind first touch.....we need a clinical goal scorer, somebody who can convert 1 in 2 chances and not 1 in 4 or 5 as in Aguero,s case..............................sorry...its just as i see it.......
Much as I'm delighted he is staying put, what you say has some merit to it. He isn't the most clinical striker I've seen. He seems to need 4 or 5 chances for every goal he scores.Hopefully the new manager will be able to get him to be more clinical in front of goal.

dwren said:
well ..you either have composure in front of goal or you don,t...........and although i,d like to give Aguero the benefit of the doubt for last season.....injuries, personal problems aside, i,m afraid he just hasn,t the composure never mind first touch.....we need a clinical goal scorer, somebody who can convert 1 in 2 chances and not 1 in 4 or 5 as in Aguero,s case..............................sorry...its just as i see it.......

The club probably views it your way or else we wouldn't be going after Cavani. I agree - Aguero can become more clinical (Cavani once scored 5 goals in 37 games at Palermo, in the last three seasons he's scored 33, 33, 38 goals) and I don't think the club wants to gamble on another season of misfiring or else why bother going for a £40million+ striker?

dwren said:
That is my worry as well. hate to say it about someone like him who is a real hero but he has been inefficient this season with his chances, probably why we are going after Cavani, although I do hope Aguero can improve that part of his game, maybe form a partnership with Cavani. Aguero did get 30 in his first season, a sum that just about every striker would be happy with (bar Ronaldo and Messi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.