Aguero tweet

I imagine the same people questioning Aguero's commitment to City are the same people who thought Jovetic and Nastasic were pretending to be injured so they could get moves back to Italy.

Pellegrini isn't stupid.

Bit frustrating that there is no Sergio tonight. Can't even put it down to mind games over the opposition. Villa are playing for places, or rather highes points total.

Hopefully Jovetic will make a name for himself, but I, for once, am at ease with Edin leading the line.

Gingers Dad said:
Tim of the Oak said:
To the conspiracy theorists who think Kun isn't injured, can we expect to see Elvis and James Dean on the bench tonight??

Kun's injury is all more the reason to get behind our current number one striker , Edin Dzeko. Lets get behind the team and roar the Blues to the Title.
I know what you mean, someone will be suggesting that Jovetic isn't injured next.

Edited for accuracy.

Manchester_lalala said:
If he isn't actually injured and got the World Cup on his mind, then it's pretty fucking shit. Pam is right, who pays his wages? We play a full season and it hangs on 2 crucial games and our best player is a bit cautious due to the World Cup. Don't care what he's done for us, still not right, I'm not suggesting selling him here just don't like the idea of this. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

The thing is that the most important word in your post is the very first one.

Lancet Fluke said:
Manchester_lalala said:
If he isn't actually injured and got the World Cup on his mind, then it's pretty fucking shit. Pam is right, who pays his wages? We play a full season and it hangs on 2 crucial games and our best player is a bit cautious due to the World Cup. Don't care what he's done for us, still not right, I'm not suggesting selling him here just don't like the idea of this. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

I could be wrong are four more that are quite important too...

If he was fit he would be playing.

Lancet Fluke said:
Manchester_lalala said:

If our milkman comes round tomorrow and leaves us a couple of bottles of stale horse sperm, then it's pretty fucking shit. Pam is right, who pays his wages? I've used him for years and he does this. Don't care how good his milk is, it's still not right. I'm not suggesting changing milkman here, just don't like the idea of this. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

Didsbury Dave said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Manchester_lalala said:

If our milkman comes round tomorrow and leaves us a couple of bottles of stale horse sperm, then it's pretty fucking shit. Pam is right, who pays his wages? I've used him for years and he does this. Don't care how good his milk is, it's still not right. I'm not suggesting changing milkman here, just don't like the idea of this. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

The difference is, I know your milkman

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.