Aguero vs Pogba

Ed2607

Why is this not getting 1000s of air time showings on Sky??? Not even mentioned so far by any media. I've tweeted sky, fa, premier league and bbcmotd. get If any Blue can imbed the vid on the thread rather than the link Iid be grateful. Mods please move/delete if inappropriate but I so detest the clear double standards from sky/fa

And Rooneys over the top dangerous challenge on Milner, for which unless I missed it he wasn't booked... so I look forward to the retrospective red card

This, Rooneys leg breaker and Fiminho i think? pushing a player over at the end.

This is why managers lose their shit over officials and its because certain games and certain teams are allowed to do whatever the fuck they like whilst others get to play with 10 men and weeks without suspended players.

I think the handball today was a result of knowing he can do whatever he wants in the box and get away with it 99% of the time.
Amazing how he seems to be getting a free pass despite costing £90m+ and being decidedly average.

Laughable it really is. Even Savage and Green on 5live said Rooney should have gone but he didn't even get a yellow. As for the wrestling move from Carlton, I await the FA's zero response.

Why is this not getting 1000s of air time showings on Sky??? Not even mentioned so far by any media. I've tweeted sky, fa, premier league and bbcmotd. get If any Blue can imbed the vid on the thread rather than the link Iid be grateful. Mods please move/delete if inappropriate but I so detest the clear double standards from sky/fa

What are you on about? Those tweet things you've put on don't seem to show anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.