Aguero's boots

cyprustavern said:
CityCTID said:
Fuck me, Kun 'bambi on ice' Aguero show. always twisting and turning and ruining into wall when sometimes a simple pass is all that is needed... selfish prick!
larry-david-reaction.gif

He has a point though. He was frustrating last night until he scored but after that played really well and had he been wearing decent boots we'd have won the game. But the chance where he could have laid it off to Balotelli in the 2nd half was awful play by Aguero. Had that been Balo he'd have been slated.

Fucking joke playing champions league football and having your £38 million striker slipping all over the show cos he hasn't got the right boots on. Thought Aguero started off looking sharp but faded. Took his goal well though

CityCTID said:
Fuck me, Kun 'bambi on ice' Aguero show. always twisting and turning and ruining into wall when sometimes a simple pass is all that is needed... selfish prick!

Oh the raggiest of rags strikes again!

clarkie_ni said:
clarkie_ni said:
The PIC is a pair of v1.11 which are last years.
He was wearing evo speed 1 which are the same boot as yaya wears
Nope 100% fact.
Infact Shane long, girroud and falcao wear the Evo speeds as well.

Are you talking to yourself? Is this another clarkie?

jay_mcfc said:
clarkie_ni said:
clarkie_ni said:
The PIC is a pair of v1.11 which are last years.
He was wearing evo speed 1 which are the same boot as yaya wears
Nope 100% fact.
Infact Shane long, girroud and falcao wear the Evo speeds as well.

Are you talking to yourself? Is this another clarkie?
Hahah no mate. I was going to get a pair of Evo speeds but they are far too lightweight and narrow in the mid foot. Definitely designed for the pacey player.

watching football for over 40 years

today boots are the best they have been in years but 1 thing is missing and this is going to sound daft but hang in with me

why dont they have a outside of the foot stud or something you can see when players slip its always from the side of the foot

you use the outside of the foot to feel the ball and the first thing you do is move back on to that foot meaning its at a angel and on the grass thats why you slip
the outside of the boot is smooth

maybe a outside of the heal stud or something would work great for players with movement instead of style

He wears Evospeed 1, same as Yaya and Clichy - neither of whom slipped. No idea why he had moulded studs on, whereas every other player had normal studs or a mixed sole. The black boots he wore last year were due to his Nike sponsorship changing to Puma.

tacticallyadept91 said:
He wears Evospeed 1, same as Yaya and Clichy - neither of whom slipped. No idea why he had moulded studs on, whereas every other player had normal studs or a mixed sole. The black boots he wore last year were due to his Nike sponsorship changing to Puma.
he wore Puma last year as well

_60205272_60205271.jpg

Its nothing new Richard Dunne used to slip all over the place too been going on for years. Personally I would have looked outside seen it was bucketing down most the afternoon and put some metal studs on rather than boots designed for a hard surface

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.