Ajay, time to spill the beans!!

Dubai Blue said:
Holcombe bloo said:
Apologies misread your post ! When you starting your locked thread then!!!
Ha ha, just as soon as Ric gives me the go ahead!!!

But don't take it as 100% gospel because, while Ajay himself won't lie or exaggerate, the people who supply his information might not be as close to the cutting edge of decision making at City as they like to make out.

And that is something I have said since Ajay has been posting on here...to me he clearly is getting information and posting it in good faith but I've always wondered how close to the action his contacts really are plus of course there is a chance of folk getting carried away with the project, talking up situations, talking about big plans, big signings and this and that...and all of us on here know that football is a strange animal and things don't always turn out as planned. I think the new owners are top quality, have big plans for the future and have City's best interests at heart but if anything I think they are guilty of being naive re running a football club...and that is to be expected as they have never owned a top club. They clearly have good intentions and great plans but turning City into a top four club isn't going to happen over the course of a season however, I do believe that getting City to qualify for Europe via the league was very possible with the right manager and right signings.

Ricster said:
Dubai Blue said:
Holcombe bloo said:
Agreed! I certainly enjoy his posts but have never banked on any on his posts to come true I just think he's the closest we've got to an inside man? For the record I will never have a go at the bloke and can't see why people do fair enough to disagree I just don't have it in me to slag another genuine blue......
Unfortunately, too many people took what was written on here as 100% nailed-on fact. In all likelihood, they then masqueraded as having inside contacts themselves and passed on what Ajay had been told to their mates in the pub. They then looked silly when whatever it was didn't come off, and decided to come on here and give both barrels to Ajay.

Serves them right for saying they had inside info, trying to look the big man. I find this very amusing, lol. Like Holcombe said, it is a shame we dont see him posting as much anymore.

Good luck with your locked thread ;)
Surely the same applies to Ajay?

Should we loose on Thursday the owners are going to inform Hughes that the pressure they are under to instate citys messiah as manager is just too much. With immediate effect our new manager, despite his some what young age will be Glauber Berti, alongside the messiah as his right hand man will be Danny "the commentator" Mills just to add his ‘valuable’ experience to the table.

Please don't shoot the messenger...

bellhinjo said:
Should we loose on Thursday the owners are going to inform Hughes that the pressure they are under to instate citys messiah as manager is just too much. With immediate effect our new manager, despite his some what young age will be Glauber Berti, alongside the messiah as his right hand man will be Danny "the commentator" Mills just to add his ‘valuable’ experience to the table.

Please don't shoot the messenger...

Please let this be true!

sweep said:
Ricster said:
Dubai Blue said:
Holcombe bloo said:
Agreed! I certainly enjoy his posts but have never banked on any on his posts to come true I just think he's the closest we've got to an inside man? For the record I will never have a go at the bloke and can't see why people do fair enough to disagree I just don't have it in me to slag another genuine blue......
Unfortunately, too many people took what was written on here as 100% nailed-on fact. In all likelihood, they then masqueraded as having inside contacts themselves and passed on what Ajay had been told to their mates in the pub. They then looked silly when whatever it was didn't come off, and decided to come on here and give both barrels to Ajay.

Serves them right for saying they had inside info, trying to look the big man. I find this very amusing, lol. Like Holcombe said, it is a shame we dont see him posting as much anymore.

Good luck with your locked thread ;)
Surely the same applies to Ajay?

Not really. Did Ajay come on blaming anyone, no. He admitted that it all fell through and even had the decency to apologise. More than can be said about those who insulted the bloke.

Shame really. A poster who had almost everyone on the edge of their seats, gets banished because of a minority.

Been off the forum all day so have clearly missed something.

Whats this meeting on thursday all about? Cant seem to find the thread on it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.