Al-Nassr to be (maybe) invited into the 2024/25 Champions League?

Well Saudi will just keep putting £££ in front of who make the decisions! Till they get the spot!
MEQ5UBC_t.gif

Didn't take long, welcome to the circus one and all :)

Cue ice cream music and dancing girls.

oBO2yC.gif

Thought this would be sneeked in over the next 5 years or so but I guess enough promises to the right people can move things along a tad.
It's a fucking disgrace if this goes ahead and every single tiny detail should be scrutinised because I'm not having payments haven't been made. Not a fucking chance.

Thought this would be sneeked in over the next 5 years or so but I guess enough promises to the right people can move things along a tad.
It's a fucking disgrace if this goes ahead and every single tiny detail should be scrutinised because I'm not having payments haven't been made. Not a fucking chance.

All I can do is promise myself when it happens I am done with it all, I haven't watched an England game in 2 years and don't touch other types of football either.

It'll sleep with the fishes :)

Middle Eastern clubs playing in a European Competition will eventually happen.. why not.. might aswell allow players to play for whatever International team they want to play for, why should players like Ian Rush or George Best be penalised for being from countries that were never good enough to play in the World Cup, they should be allowed to play for Brazil or Italy.... let’s not stop there.. why don’t football fans pick the Club from another town or City to support because there own one is not good enough or not successful enough... wait.. one of these has already happend.

3rd most popular team? Is that after Wrexham and Accrington Stanley?

Uefa cried about the greed of the clubs who wanted a breakaway super-league, then they consider a non-European club with a lower average attendance than Colchester United to maybe join.

But money doesn't talk I heard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.