Alan Curbishley

Stoned Rose

With all the pro-rag media related posts on here I'm not sure how you lot have missed this ****.

He really is the most pro-rag and pro-ferguson twat I've ever heard.

Every single time he's on he's 'united this fergie that'. His face is literally covered in Slurgie's shit.

Fuckin horrible little plastic cockney shithouse.

How long you been unemployed now Alan?

Stoned Rose said:

He preferred the possibility of West Ham going in to administration over selling players the Club couldn't afford to keep - and then sued them after he left. It's over 4 years since he's been working as a Manager and nobody has given him a chance since.

It's ridiculous to even suggest the notion but I'd return my Seasoncard if Curbishley and his boring football ever became the regime at City. I'd even struggle to watch on TV.

Stoned Rose said:
With all the pro-rag media related posts on here I'm not sure how you lot have missed this ****.

He really is the most pro-rag and pro-ferguson twat I've ever heard.

Every single time he's on he's 'united this fergie that'. His face is literally covered in Slurgie's shit.

Fuckin horrible little plastic cockney shithouse.

Quick... scramble Pigeneho.....(or however he spells it) !!!!!!

He's not part of any agenda.

He's just an odious, short sighted pathetic little man who happens to think the sun shines out of Fergie's arse, and the way he treated West Ham proves that his opinions on all things big and small mean nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.