Alan Henning - how should we respond?

citykev28 said:
We should respond in the way that Alan's sister-in-law said we should yesterday afternoon.

We should get on and enjoy life.
We should go out, eat and drink and spend time with our families.
We should make the most of what we have got instead of worrying about bills, untidy houses and things we don't really have a say in anyway.
We should make moments to remember people by, this is done by knowing them.

I'll remember my Uncle Al halfway up our stairs with a tin of white emulsion spilled half on his jet black hair and the other half on the stairs carpet with a look on his face like he was about to leather the three of us.

Rest in Peace Alan.

Kev i dont know where to start pal.

Im in Eccles on Weds and will leave a rose at the cross for your uncle. bless him.

You take care pal and if its not to petty to say please take joy from your Uncle Alans life as he sounds a decent and wonderful man who i would have probably loved from what i have read about him.

x

I've just checked up on this thread only to find that it sadly affects two of our posters personally, my heartfelt condolences Citykev your Dad and all Alan's family and friends. R.I.P. Alan.

You are both showing great strength and I think you will have made Alan proud of you, he sounds like he was one of the good people in life so you should also be proud, a name that people won't forget for the good he did for others. Keep strong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.