Alan Pardew sacked

Horrible, classless c*nt. Glad he got sacked , hope he never gets another job in Management again, the utter prick.

He comes across as a bit of an odious person, i doubt i would get on with him if i had to be around him for to long. Ironically i was thinking just before he got sacked how i recalled him being a pundit only just a couple of months back. My last memory of him was chatting as a pundit and it felt very recent, looks like i could have almost missed his entire west brom stint.

The game would be better if we started to stop having these manager merry-go-rounds. Unless the younger ones coming through are blind and mute i don't know why these chaps just keep getting jobs. Give the up and comers more of a chance, they have as much a chance of keeping a team up as anyone like Pardew or Allardyce. All the talk about having the experience to pull a team out of trouble is bollocks imo with most of these managers seeing relegation at least once, often with teams good enough to stay up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.