Aldi and booze

Wife has a large bottle of baileys but I have some cheap Aldi Baileys which I add to iced coffee and then a dash of the Irish to jazz it up.

Seen a new variety of tramp juice available, Oranjeboom 8.5% cans, not sure who stocks them though, there's just loads of empties in our communal bins.

Bring back Tennents Super 9% and the summer of 1987.
Skol super was the better one,cheaper than tennents,special brew etc and it was 10%.
Four of em and off out at 5pm everynight

Skol super was the better one,cheaper than tennents,special brew etc and it was 10%.
Four of em and off out at 5pm everynight
4 cans of tennents super after school aged 15 after finding someone to buy them from the offy for us I think they were about 75p a can. Then it stopped for a bit when I fell off the school roof and got dumped outside my mums in a shopping trolley.

That stuffs OK, just don't spill any on your skin. Joking aside. Beer at Aldi is shite if you don't like Pale/Golden ale and fuckin blonde or wheat beer. I've been trying to get some Vaux Maxim brown ale recently because the Newcy brown is utter shite these days,but no bugger sells it :(
I'm not fussy, I just go for the cheapest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.