Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Arsenal and Barca. Oh wait ...
Just watch a re-run of the last Spurs match and tell me Kolarov is good enough. Two bad mistakes in that game have set the tone of him returning to his sporadic form. Simply put we don't have a full back good enough at the moment, I have to believe that will change. Once we have pace, youth and aggression in those positions I think we will really fly. Sane, Jesus & Sterling would all benefit from having fullbacks like Spurs's two. Still can't believe that given the way we want to play we are left with four old fullbacks that rarely dominate opposition.

Another great game and our only defender that can play football when having the ball and doesn't panick when he receives the bloody thing. Clichy off and Kolarov moving to left back just proves how highly rated he is by Pep and rightly so. Amazingly this player is still a scapegoat.

Another great game and our only defender that can play football when having the ball and doesn't panick when he receives the bloody thing. Clichy off and Kolarov moving to left back just proves how highly rated he is by Pep and rightly so. Amazingly this player is still a scapegoat.
I think kolarov has been very good when deployed as a center back. He reverts to type when played at left back.

He annoyed me when he went left back and wouldn't give simple balls to Gabriel Jesus. Ignored him at least twice when he could of give him it quickly.

Unfortunate to make the assist for Ali,but otherwise he did ok.

We're going to be an entirely different animal when he,Zabba and Clichy are replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.