Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought kolarov was decent my 2 best mates didn't, 1 always loved dzeko haha which I always pointed out he'd had been worse than he was without kolarov's pin point crosses that even I couldn't have missed after 10 pints, my point being just watched bilbao v barca and laporte was shite and we were quite willing to pay a joke amount of cash when we already have a Bobby Moore type player that pep has brought out!

The fecking engine on this guy is unbelievable..
What a player he's becoming under Pep..

To think some people were calling for him to leave, so glad our manager knows his Onions..

Mascherano was purchased by Pep, it sort of points towards 'wanting' rather than 'inheriting'.... I think if a list was compiled at the end of the season that 99% of blues saw no future for the lad, AK deserves massive credit also, he's rocked up at pre season training in immaculate shape, automatically that puts him in Peps good books.... Half the vids I've seen it seems the two get on great!!
True, I meant more in Pep seeing something in a player that a position change would benefit, but true!

The fecking engine on this guy is unbelievable..
What a player he's becoming under Pep..

To think some people were calling for him to leave, so glad our manager knows his Onions..

Still don't want to see him at full back but he looks a different player playing as a Pep centre back.

He was very positive when he came on today! In a period of uncertainty he kept udon the front foot!

We've seen some huge improvement in player performances since Pep arrived none more so than Kolarov! He deserves all the credit coming his way and long may it continue

Got to admit, I was one of the boo boys, after Southampton last season I could see no way back for him, fair do's to Pep my thoughts today are " you can polish a turd " that thought taken with a big dose of humble pie

Always thought kolarov was decent my 2 best mates didn't, 1 always loved dzeko haha which I always pointed out he'd had been worse than he was without kolarov's pin point crosses that even I couldn't have missed after 10 pints, my point being just watched bilbao v barca and laporte was shite and we were quite willing to pay a joke amount of cash when we already have a Bobby Moore type player that pep has brought out!
We didn't want laporte anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.