Alessio cerci

NDJ said:
If it's true, I just hope he's got pace.
I don't doubt his pace, I doubt his consistency. My only fear is that he's no upgrade from SWP. And judging by the looks of it, this is truly a strange strange signing.

Was the next big thing in Italy when he broke on the scene at 16/17.....never really lived up to the hype. He's kind of like a cross between SWP and Diamanti who used to play for West Ham....
I say SWP because he doesn't have the same kind of control as AJ or a Sanchez type player, just kind of bumbles his way past with space.
Overall, gives the ball away too much, so no thanks.
Having said that, I trust Mancini and maybe he's decided that Cerci's sorted himself out and is ready to live up to his potential

There is a reports on Goal.com that City are on brink of signing him for 7m..

All the comments are laughing at us..:(

"what happened to the quality over quantity"..LOL

If this happens...then Mancini has totally lost it.

But i dont think it's true thankfully!

BlueCityfan said:

They all hate us at Goal.com, it is full of United/Arse/Chelsea glory hunters from Asia and Africa. Then again, no matter what site you go to with comment areas, we're harshly treated ("can't buy success", "small club", yadda yadda).

LoveCity said:
Stats from last season (all competitions):

Games started: 18
Sub appearances: 7
Goals: 8
Assists: 3
Shots: 47
Shots on goal: 20
Fouls committed: 29
Fouls won: 25

Age 23, uncapped at senior level for Italy, capped at all youth levels. Can't help but feel he is going to be a fringe player, probably a cheaper (wages-wise) replacement for an outgoing player like SWP.
Good stats really, Sounds like the sort of player we are looking for as we only have johno but we need someone world class to play on the right not a squad player.

LoveCity said:
BlueCityfan said:

They all hate us at Goal.com, it is full of United/Arse/Chelsea glory hunters from Asia and Africa. Then again, no matter what site you go to with comment areas, we're harshly treated ("can't buy success", "small club", yadda yadda).

Yeah...i have noticed. Almoste all the goal.com posters are from Nigeria or Ghana. :D

And everyone seems to hate us..:(

Thus far I am totally underwelmed by the players we have gone for to be perfectly honest.

Is this guy going to be any better than SWP in the prem ? I very much doubt it.

Just looking at the fee its obvious hes not going to rip up trees.

LoveCity said:
So true.

I'm Asian and I can tell you that those clueless twats that constantly post on these comment areas are glory arse-licking jokers that have never visited a football forum in their lifetime.

Just look at the amount of thumbs up when a negative comment about City is posted.
And then look at the amount of thumbs down when a negative comment of the Rags is posted.

BlueCityfan said:
LoveCity said:
BlueCityfan said:

Yeah...i have noticed. Almoste all the goal.com posters are from Nigeria or Ghana. :D

And everyone seems to hate us..:(

Who gives a shit? Really? We are City and that's all that matters. The rest? A waste of time.

Now onto the player. I see he is mainly left footed but showed some nice control and touches with his right too. That has to be a benefit but I agree I see this guy as a sub who'll come on and open a game up with pace when the oppo are tiring. Not a first team regular...yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.