Alex Ferguson, can you hear me?

That **** needs a few more slaps. I just had a look at his Twitter feed, he's still as bitter towards City as ever.
Remember this twat when we 1st won the Premier league. Mocking our 3 times winning the league " yoove wun it as many times as Uddersfield, weeeeve wunitt 19 times that's 16 times mooorre" Well C**t face it's down to 11 and counting.

Simon le bon

I remember back in 83 Duran Duran did a big 8 page spread in melody maker and they spoke about their gig in Villa Park which the council were originally going to ban.
Simon said at the time that they wanted to play Villa Park " not because they were big football fans" but because it was a stadium in their home City
Roll on the 90s and 00s simple Simon was a big Rag mouthpiece although he has been a bit quiet of late

My neighbour at No.18, gobby twat not been seen for years.

Also the couple that used to live next door and the rest of the girls family, especially her arrogant Rag father. I took great pleasure in knowing they would be at Wembley suffering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.