Alex Ferguson

he was very effective, and you can't argue against his record in this country. You can argue about how he achieved it, but the results speak for themselves, sadly.

Nope, he wasn't overrated, his trophy count tells you that.

That was one of my main points. Sure he did well with Aberdeen also.

But he didn't have success abroad (he must have had offers) like Conte, Ancelotti, Wenger, Trappatoni, PEG and Pep for example have.

He managed all aspects of the game, team, referee, authorities, media and fans, and in doing so brought about the scums most successful period, certainly in my lifetime, so in answer to the question, no he wasn't over-rated.

His management style however is something I never want to see at my club, a concern obviously not shared by the club in stretford

oh and forgot to mention, he's a twat

His record in the premiership is second to none, lots of question marks about how he gain that. Lots of teams did seem to just roll over for them and most definitely had a lot of refs in his pocket along with the FA.

His record in Europe for a so called top team is poor. Most top European Teams would have sacked him with that record only 3 wins in 25yrs isn't good enough for them.

PS he isn't a Sir as far as I am concern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.