Alex Henshall

Swindon Fan said:
C-MCFC said:
Scooby Blue wrote:
an invasion of Swindon Town supporters accusing us of "ruining football"

I'm a Swindon fan and do not agree with this post, cos I'm a blue too!

Anyway, to get into any Football League first team at the age of 15, you must be good!
I doubt you will find any Swindon fan saying you are ruinining football. It's good too see British talent being looked at rather than 14/15 year old spanish kids who won't make it and holding back british talent.

It is a shame that us smaller clubs have to sell but lets face it he has gone as far as he can with swindon as we don't have a academy we only have a centre of excellence(bloody good one thats bought 5m in the last 4 years) so unfortunatly the good old FA have a stupid rule where Academy teams cannot play gainst centre of exellence which isn't really fair but thats life.While we are far from the club we were 2 years ago and don't have to sell we have a chairman who wants us to be self sufficient and also does not want to stop good young talent progressing how they should and until we can get ourselves up to a level where we can develope them further ourselves we will have to sell so no hard feelings from our fans on that.

I don't know him but have seen the lad play a few times and genuinly believe you have the next big thing on your hands(bigger than Kevin Horlock ;-) ) now and the fact you are paying 250k upfront for a lad out of contract confirms this. I'm glad he has chose City as it is clear that you have a very good Academy and look after the youngsters so lets hope he progresses the way people are expecting him to.

He can play either wing or off the striker and has pace to burn but is very good with the ball at his feet. I been watching the town 27 years now and think he is possibly the best youngster we have had at that age.

Anyway good luck with him hope he does well and remember we get first option on any loan players for next season so if there are any you think would benefit us let us know

Cheers pal, how do you feel about Brazilians?

The only chance of a brazilian at swindon would be my next door neighbours(she seems the type).

Cheers for the info guys,being the sad football fan i am at this time of the year i will go and look at all the names and decide which one we will have ;-)

Cheers again.

Swindon Fan said:
The only chance of a brazilian at swindon would be my next door neighbours(she seems the type).

Cheers for the info guys,being the sad football fan i am at this time of the year i will go and look at all the names and decide which one we will have ;-)

Cheers again.

Such short memories.... Stefano Miglioranzi!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.