"Alex purple-head Ferguscum"

so what ? Fergie and Neville have been using Sky and the BBC to stage their hate campaign against city for years

I got tagged on that photo and it provoked quite a response. it was actually quite funny reading through the replies especially the ones from banned 'suck it woman' tosspot. had me chuckling all day.

Can't believe some sad case grassed him up.

What stands out to me from this is how reasonable the club have been - especially given the way that the media jump onto anything like that. They have admonished him . . or . . in other words . . told him off.
He's been with the club for 15 years and he's kept his job in a situation where the club could've won media brownie points by sacking him.

Well done MCFC for being reasonable, fair minded employers and well done that man with the facebook page. . . just get yourself a tricky moniker and come on here for a rant . . no issues then eh?

ged coyne was admonished!
that means he has been given the keys to the city of manchester,and a city season ticket for life!
ha well done ged,good work

What a legend. Not only does he have a hand in producing the billiard table that allows the team to work their magic, he is also a true believer. Hats off

one wish for the derby,let city score in fergie time!
,and win...that would be the best ever.
then let purple nose suck it in when he has to give a glass of wine to kiddo at the end.haw haw haw.
sorry thats 2 wishes..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.