Alex

PaleBlue said:
fulhamroad22 said:
I for one would be absolutely gutted if you got Alex off us.

Can't see it happening - how's about Carvalho though?

That's £10 Million to you, tah ;) Yeah, he's expendable and I think we have seen his best.

Pam said:
Gandalf Blue said:
I must have been watching a different player all these years cos I really don't see what is so good about Young... What can he do that SWP, Petrov etc can't do better anyway?? Pace? That's about it but at the end of the day it's all about end product.

For example you wouldn't play someone in goal who couldn't jump just because they had big hands would you!? Bad example I know, but kind of gets my point accross.

Speed merchant.

My point exactly. However that is all that Young is, he can't cross and he can't shoot and he hasn't got a left foot at all!

normski6071 said:
SI's Bald Head said:
I'd leave Chelski alone and go and get Toure (for experience) and Hangeland

I'd also try and get Arteta from Everton and Young from Villa

Only my opinion and may not be willing sellers but hey, that's what these forums are for aint it?

Finally some1 with a bit of sense all would be quality signings for us

Surely it makes more sense to buy better players from better clubs that way you are strengthening your team whilst weakening your main competitors? I don't think Everton, Villa and Fulham are teams we need to be worrying about anymore.

Gandalf Blue said:
For example you wouldn't play someone in goal who couldn't jump just because they had big hands would you!? Bad example I know, but kind of gets my point accross.

Thats the funniest example ive read on here i think lol :P

corrigan of norway said:
Why cant we go for bruno alvez(fc porto) and luisao (benfica), two of europes finest defenders, and they cost half the money we are bidding for lescott and terry.

First of all they both play in the Portugese League, which is, apart from the big 3, crap!
And secondly Porto have already rejected £20m+ bids for Alves so god only knows what the "City price" will be for him!!

He would be an ideal replacement if we don't end up securing Lescott. But, I can't see Chelsea selling him to us TBH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.