Wonder if he will see his arse and walk out if it gets too awkward for him
More chance of me getting a gobble of Scarlett Johansson in the next 5 minutes.

Johnson loves the attention. Good , bad or indifferent. Like an unflushable turd he will always be floating around.

Big difference the Republicans denounced and then later went back and broke bread with him. Johnson has been carping from the sidelines for a while no, other than the ever decreasingly small group of hardliners he is not popular any more. Sunak has signalled by holding a free vote that he is ready cut off the cancer of Johnson once and for all.
Id say BJ and Trump are similar in that the majority of elected members of their parties dont like them, even some of those that publicly back BJ would conceded in private he is not up to the job. But they understand that their voters do like him. So that puts them in a bind.

I've said a number of times on here that BJ is hated by a solid chunk of his own MPs. But I have no idea if they will vote to end his career. It will I'm sure be decided on self interest and that is why its so hard to predict. Get rid now and go in to an election without the baggage. Or stick with him where he will be hovering around looking to worm his way back to the top job...

"This witness is biased against me"

Just like every victim is biased against the perpetrator.

It’s arguable that there is no point in the Opposition parties pushing anything so far now that it leads down the path to a by-election. They’ll want to embarrass him, certainly, and wound him, definitely, but it would probably be in their longer-term interests to have the Conservatives implode after the next General Election not before it. Driving him out of Parliament now might make Sunak’s life considerably easier.

Anybody noticed that his statement takes his own judgement out of the equation and puts it squarely on his advisers?

It‘s ludicrous to think that he saw what was happening at the party’s and didn’t think they were against the rules. He’s basically confirming that he’s an absolute liar or he wasn’t fit to be in office as his judgement is severely impaired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.