I see the Daily Fail (a friend sent me the information I wouldn’t touch that waste of space with a double barge pole) are pushing a story saying when they get rid of Sunak soon that the two turds together Johnson and Farage are going to be pushed through as next joint leaders!

I admit I was physically sick when I saw the headline. Really physically sick.

I see the Daily Fail (a friend sent me the information I wouldn’t touch that waste of space with a double barge pole) are pushing a story saying when they get rid of Sunak soon that the two turds together Johnson and Farage are going to be pushed through as next joint leaders!

I admit I was physically sick when I saw the headline. Really physically sick.
They would have to get elected first! Not easy for any tory.

Baroness Owen proving her experience justifies her elevation ........... the reason will come out never mind the super injunction

Of course she's got experience. From her maiden speech:

"I must also thank the former Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, who put a great deal of trust in me. I will be forever grateful not only for this but for his kindness and encouragement. I feel immensely privileged to have worked with him and other Cabinet Ministers during my time at No. 10. I was delighted that his commitment to delivering the referendum result, his optimism and his vision for levelling up the country and ensuring that life chances are distributed fairly resulted in the seismic election victory of 2019."

"I must also thank the former Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, who put a great deal of trust in me. I will be forever grateful not only for this but for his kindness and encouragement. I feel immensely privileged to have worked with him and other Cabinet Ministers during my time at No. 10. I was delighted that his commitment to delivering the referendum result, his optimism and his vision for levelling up the country and ensuring that life chances are distributed fairly resulted in the seismic election victory of 2019."
Translation.

"Thank you Daddy for setting me up for life as a deal for not telling anyone."

Where do these cubts get off saying the election victory in 2019 was seismic, or overwhelming? The cunts got just over 40% of the vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.