Alexandre Pato

Ticket For Schalke said:
far to much hype surrounding this lad, no were near as good as people make out.

Straight swap for Mario. A simple yes.

No. Selling ourself short IMO. Ade for Pato yes!
Do we need Pato?
Wonder why Chelski didn't go for him?

Mario for all intents and purposes 'handcuffed' Vidic/Rio/Evra/Anderson et al. For 'riling' our opponents and keeping them 'preoccupied' makes Balo invaluable.
Can we get another City player in the same mould?

Watched him in one of his first games for Milan on that Italian football programme on channel 4 (when I used to enjoy watching football). He came off the bench for them and I was adamant that he would go on to be the best player in the world. Not seen much of him since but I was obviously wrong.

Pato is good but not great, a Brazilian party boy (sound familiar?), and now a public racist after making "Chinese eyes" at the Italian Super Cup final in China.

LoveCity said:
Pato is good but not great, a Brazilian party boy (sound familiar?), and now a public racist after making "Chinese eyes" at the Italian Super Cup final in China.

Whatever its is, his image is diminished.

Ticket For Schalke said:
far to much hype surrounding this lad, no were near as good as people make out.

Straight swap for Mario. A simple yes.

No way on earth. That's how good Balo is.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Swap him for Mario, at least Pato shows his potential

Don't forget Pato ('squanderer') plays like Dzeko (who imo has a better strike rate) and we have Aguero.
Mario is untouchable. He is the phantasmagoria that haunts the Rags' nights and dogs their days.
Rags would love to have their Nightmare sold to Serie A.

Mario-Balotelli-Rio-Ferdi-005-1.jpg

This isn't FFP it's cashing in on a player who has met his ceiling before he's too old. Pato can't make the weakest Brazilian side in 20 years. What makes you think he can play with us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.