Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream signing. Not sure we did enough to prise him away from the claws of arsenal. Yes he did say arsenal was his choice but that was because Liverpool was the alternative. I don't think we went all out for him perhaps because of FFP restrictions at the time and our obsession for a central defender/mangala

His stats at Arsenal are
Games 91
Goals 41
Assists 23

An improvement on the Right wing for me, not a bad set piece taker either.

A cracking player, energetic and imaginative and would be great for us. Arsenal wouldn't sell him in my opinion unless he angles for a move.

Just resigned us to Thursday night football. Don't think he'll want to switch ship now.

Just resigned us to Thursday night football. Don't think he'll want to switch ship now.

I thought he wanted to leave because Arsenal lack ambition and won't spend to challenge for major honours. And because he wants to work with Guardiola. Nothing's changed.

yes please. i always want him. if not because of FPP, perhaps Sanchez and di Maria will be at City.

one of the biggest disappointments for me was we let players like sanchez, di maria, and ozil join our rivals without a fight, if we could spend 28 on bony on the winter window of same season, surely we could have agreed a deal with barca which wouldn't effect our books for that season, something along the lines of negredo and jovetic deal, loan for a season with a must buy clause

Would definitely be a player to consider if I was deciding on our transfers.

Very much a similar player to Sergio and a straight replacement should he pick up an injury but, his game is much more than just a target man like Bony, as he seems to have a similar work ethic to Aguero too which can only be good for team spirit as well as weakening an opponent's squad!

I'd certainly be putting feelers out about his availability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.