Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 70m for a player with 1 year left on his contract is a very good return, especially in that he wants to leave, and it wont be to a team in the same league as us so we wont have to face him next season.
Small team mentality. Losing your best player is never a good outcome. You're in danger of becoming also rans

Well 70m for a player with 1 year left on his contract is a very good return, especially in that he wants to leave, and it wont be to a team in the same league as us so we wont have to face him next season.
You gotta love Arsenal
They have taught us all that the bottom line is always more important than winning

Wenger said the other day Sanchez wasn't leaving, so why is it a good outcome for arsenal selling one of your 11 players with 1 year left of their contract

There comes a cut off point where taking the money becomes more sensible than keeping the player . For 70m I think wed be stupid to reject. For 45m I wouldnt sell.

Just seeing what unfolds next few days.

Paris won't want anything taking attention from the Neymar signing, so would expect them to try and seal Sanchez first if these claims are true about him being in Paris.

Especially so, knowing it will put another one over our owners.

I'd throw down for Mbappe and Dembele tomorrow.

We are so short on actual goalscoring firepower and Sanchez is a game changer for us.

People talk about sorting out the defence but we are doing that anyhow.

Sounds like our plans are going up in smoke! Get mendy tied down for fuck sake city we can afford to piss about a bit with attackers but we simply have to nail down these defenders. Let's face it it's all self inflicted the money we've spent on just above average defenders is frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.