Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him doing medicals on a last minute basis and/or even City relying (strong assumption) on the words of Chiles medical staff. I know, a long shot but trying to keep a optimistic view on this transfer..
I heard a rumour some appropriate medical staff may already be in Chile, failing that we could always have the Robbie Fowler style medical where we hold a mirror up in front of his face and if it steams up he passed.

I'm not sure the 'we'll get him for nothing next summer" concept is sensible. Lot's can change between now and then and he could, and that's if he still came, be last year's solution to next year's problem.

On the subject of cash or player swap/px, how much do we really believe Sterling is worth? And what I mean by that, is not what we'd like but how much we would for sure receive assuming we could find another club who would want him? For me, and regardless of his recent goals, Sterling has never overly impressed me as much as he's frustrated me! I think Pep also feels similar and the exasperation on his face when Sterling ran the ball out of play at Bournemouth summer it up perfectly. In all honesty, I just don't see Sterling improving as either a finisher nor a creator of chances.

If we can sort a straight swap or even Sterling and a few quid or even another misfit with him then it's a good deal for me.

I'm not sure the 'we'll get him for nothing next summer" concept is sensible. Lot's can change between now and then and he could, and that's if he still came, be last year's solution to next year's problem.

On the subject of cash or player swap/px, how much do we really believe Sterling is worth? And what I mean by that, is not what we'd like but how much we would for sure receive assuming we could find another club who would want him? For me, and regardless of his recent goals, Sterling has never overly impressed me as much as he's frustrated me! I think Pep also feels similar and the exasperation on his face when Sterling ran the ball out of play at Bournemouth summer it up perfectly. In all honesty, I just don't see Sterling improving as either a finisher nor a creator of chances.

If we can sort a straight swap or even Sterling and a few quid or even another misfit with him then it's a good deal for me.
Arsenal wanted a swap deal,we said no and are bidding cash only. Its that simple. Sterling is going nowhere

50 to 60 mil is crazy enough for someone who could walk for free next year.

I hope we don't end up paying 75 mil.

He i much needed though as we can't seem to finish the chances we create.

We have too many similar players in KDB, Silva, Bernando S. We need something different and Sanchez is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.