Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN reporting from club that Arsenal will only let him go for a substantial fee + player as it is too late for them to make a deal for a replacement.

Arsenal are run by a set of clowns. They have had all summer to sort this. If Sanchez does stay it will exacerbate the already poisonous atmosphere at the club, and Wenger will be asked about him at every media meeting from now until the end of the season. It would be absolutely idiotic to keep him, but would not surprise me in the slightest.

Sky reporter at Arse says he's been told by 'a senior official' that they won't accept a 'cash only' bid & that Arsenal are 'very happy' with their transfer dealing this summer.

So we absolutely know that's fucking horse shit as Wenger has told everybody that he wanted to keep Ox!

This is like when Thaksin had people selling City players without mentioning it to Mark Hughes.

Fucking shambles.

could be plausible though that they don't sell? selling the ox helps them financially?

Sky reporter at Arse says he's been told by 'a senior official' that they won't accept a 'cash only' bid & that Arsenal are 'very happy' with their transfer dealing this summer.

So we absolutely know that's fucking horse shit as Wenger has told everybody that he wanted to keep Ox!

This is like when Thaksin had people selling City players without mentioning it to Mark Hughes.

Fucking shambles.

I remember being fucking fuming when we sold corluka to spurs. His replacement wasn't too shabby.

I rely on posters like you to keep me grounded mate, but if even you're at it then I've got no fucking chance! My wings are now going like a heron's trying to lift a sheep's carcass out of a muddy lake!

I'm in the perfect position as I don't give a toss if we don't sign him, so can just enjoy the ride.

It's more to do with breaking PL wage rules, if you increase your wages more than 7m you have to account for it with revenues and we just lost CL football.
We read all about that earlier in the window when we were trying to work out if Arsenal could afford to renew Sanchez and Ozil contracts. If you sell players, and you have, I understood there was no problem.

Some fabulous instinctive finishing there. I wonder how long it will take for him to start passing to other players when he's 6 yards out with a clear chance on goal?

Not sure, he can assist his own goals too, so maybe he won't feel the need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.